Aluminium – alloy color having its own chemical identity and physical. As a rule, he better become capable of conducting current, heat due to the fact, of course, that welding with an inverter will have characteristic features. Understanding them and having all the necessary, it is possible to efficiently carry out this work independently.
The process of welding aluminum
Key challenges for the aluminum welding inverter:
- Formed by aluminium oxide at the time of the contribution of aluminium and oxygen, forming a refractory metal film on the surface. This film eliminated before welding by mechanical or chemical method. After the treatment, the metal must be connected no later than eight hours to avoid secondary oxidation.
- The strength of the metal decreases at significant temperatures. The liquid metal can flow out through the seam.
- When heated, aluminum will not change color, therefore, to control the dimensions of a welded bath is hard enough.
- Due to the low elastic modulus of this metal design can change the shape during the period of welding.
- Possible appearance on the weld cracking due to the fact that during cooling of the welded aluminum bath having internal destruction.
How is the inverter welding?
As reported by experienced welders at the moment of welding of aluminium is not recommended to hurry. To apply a weld to be slow, then the depth of penetration will be sufficient. Namely, electric welding inverter is considered the best mechanism for metal welding. In this case, the welding can be carried out in any condition. In this case connect is possible and relatively elegant aluminum components.
High quality connection and neat the scar is provided with a safety gas flow under enormous pressure in the welding zone. Typically, the gas is fed directly from the nozzle, and then surrounds the electrode in the burner. The electrode forms a bath of liquid alloy in the bath to its absolute filling served wire. Galvanic arc is burning between the electrode and the surface of the aluminum.
It is important not to stop the flow of gas four or five seconds after the rupture of the welded arc – spetselektrod will not oxidize and form defects in the seam. Generally, the aluminum welding is a special type welding process. It occurs in concrete forming and taking into account the physiological and chemical features of aluminum. In the current circumstances, the welding of aluminium more efficient is the inverter electrodes, directly in the gas. And to carry out work on the welding of this metal, such as aluminum, must be strictly according to the technology.