It became known about the evacuation of a kindergarten in Omsk. It happened today, 6 December.
The reason for this decision was the smoke smell in the hallway. This was immediately reported to the panel of fire protection. As a result of operational actions of the rescue services from the building of the educational institutions was withdrawn 267.
According to preliminary information, representatives of the press service of EMERCOM in the Omsk region, in kindergarten there is a short circuit.
Note that children of no one was hurt. The cause of the smoke was eliminated before the arrival of rescue services. Currently, kindergarten is closed, electricians dismantle the wiring of the building.