Near Novgorod a schoolboy to death has poisoned fluid from unattended bottles

In the Novgorod region three teenagers found on the street near the store a bottle of unknown liquid and drank it. One boy died, the other two didn’t even need a doctor’s help.

In the village of Pestovo Novgorod region killed 14-year-old adolescents from poisoning by an unknown substance, reported on the website SU TFR in the region.

According to investigators, on 18 June, three students found on the street near the store the bottle of unknown liquid, and drank it. Some time later the body of one of the teenagers was found on the Bank of the river Mologa.

According to «Interfax», the other two boys hospitalization is not required. Maybe they drank some of the liquid and alive.

The beginning of the preliminary examination, the contents of the bottle sent for chemical examination. The liquid composition is not yet known.

See also:

In the Rostov region, 35 people were poisoned by Shawarma

Children in Chita poisoned candy «Mad bee»

In the Urals the children were poisoned is found in the forest by the cure of bronchitis



Near Novgorod a schoolboy to death has poisoned fluid from unattended bottles 20.06.2017

Share this news

Опубликовать в Google Plus
Опубликовать в LiveJournal
Опубликовать в Одноклассники