In Stavropol the girl burned my mouth fruit juice

Two adults and a four year old girl suffered chemical burns after drinking fruit juice in Budyonnovsk. The child is hospitalized. The investigators initiated a probe and appointed is judicial-medical examination.

Stavropol investigators launched an investigation after a four-year girl has received a chemical burn of the oral cavity after consumption of the juice. This is stated in the message on the website of the UK by region.

The incident occurred on 15 may in the city of Budennovsk. The juice also tasted great grandfather and the owner of the shop where it was bought. Men received a similar injury. The girl admitted to the hospital.

Appointed forensic medical examination. According to the results of a set of verification activities will procedural decision.

See also:

In the Urals the children were poisoned is found in the forest by the cure of bronchitis

The amount of poison in the camp of Udmurtia has risen to 83 people

Two people were poisoned to death «laughing gas» in Moscow

The mother poisoned with bleach child has no claims to the kindergarten



In Stavropol the girl burned my mouth fruit juice 19.05.2017

Share this news

Опубликовать в Google Plus
Опубликовать в LiveJournal
Опубликовать в Одноклассники