In Moscow, the child fell into a state of clinical death after my grandmother’s porridge

Today, June 13, it became known about the incident that took place in Moscow.

It is reported that all occurred on the Staraya Basmannaya street. Grandma, feeding the 1.5 year old grandson porridge, put him to bed. Later he became ill, and the baby was hospitalized in intensive care with a diagnosis of clinical death.

It was found that the product hit the Airways the child, and he began to choke. Doctors were able to save the boy: they had a bypass surgery of the brain and cleanse the respiratory tract.

By the way, the kid had a disease of the Central nervous system. Now his condition is stable, reports «Vladam».

We will remind, in St. Petersburg, the child was poisoned with brake fluid.



In Moscow, the child fell into a state of clinical death after my grandmother’s porridge 13.06.2017

Share this news

Опубликовать в Google Plus
Опубликовать в LiveJournal
Опубликовать в Одноклассники