Thirteen people were injured in a fire in an illegal nursing home in Irkutsk. According to preliminary data, ignition happened from-for short circuits when working tumble dryer.
In Irkutsk burned illegal nursing home. The institution was located in a private house on the street of the Resort.
The fire occurred early in the morning. From the burning building were evacuated for 16 seniors, 13 of them hospitalized. It is reported by RIA Novosti.
According to preliminary data, the cause of the fire was a short circuit when operating the tumble dryer.
«In a two story house individual entrepreneur was social services for the elderly. However, the organization does not appear in the Register of providers of social services», — noted in the regional emergencies Ministry.