Family nearly poisoned to death with carbon monoxide in Vladivostok

In Vladivostok, a woman with two children almost died, poisoned by carbon monoxide. About it reports information portal VL.ru citing the statement of representatives of law enforcement bodies of Primorski Krai.

As it became known, the incident occurred in the suburbs of Vladivostok. In a private house on the street Putyatinskaya was discovered by a local resident and his two sons in an unconscious state.

Neighbors who discovered the family, said that the incident occurred due to a malfunction in the stove.

Currently the boys are 8 and 11 and their 42-year-old mother was hospitalized in Toxicological office.



Family nearly poisoned to death with carbon monoxide in Vladivostok 08.12.2017

Share this news

Опубликовать в Google Plus
Опубликовать в LiveJournal
Опубликовать в Одноклассники