Today, October 29, the main Department of EMERCOM of Russia in Moscow and Moscow region reported a fire in one of the restaurants in the South-Western part of Moscow. According to preliminary data, the incident occurred in the restaurant building, which is located on the street Udaltsova. Employees of the administration of the institution together with security quickly evacuated all people from the building before the arrival of rescuers.
Photo source: inforeactor.ru
It is known that employees of the firefighting and rescue brigade of the Ministry of emergency situations, when they reached the place of incident, in a matter of minutes eliminated the fire. Looking around the room, the experts found that the fire resulted from the ignition of fat deposits in the ventilation system. According to representatives of the Metropolitan press centre of the emergencies Ministry, the victims in this accident no.
IReactor previously reported that alert dog helped to prevent a number of mysterious fires in Arkhangelsk.